Thursday, January 1, 2015

Music Centers


Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season! Christmas break is almost done and now it's time to start thinking about going back to work. The students are super excited about seeing each other and talking about their Christmas holiday, so I usually give my classes a fun day by setting up fun music centers the first week back to school.

Music centers allow the class to play music games, have fun together and review music material before they jump back into the quick pace of learning new material. Below  are some pictures of  music centers my students love to do together. You can also check out my Pinterest Board with more music center ideas.

Playing We Will Rock You On Boom  Wackers. Click Here to get the music for this game.


Playing Matching Game on Smart Board.
Click here to get the game for your smart board
(For more exciting lessons and fun things to do with your class, be sure to Sign up by email on my side bar to claim your monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks).



Music Symbol Matching Game.



No comments: