Friday, August 21, 2015

Score Back to School deals for Music Teachers

Welcome Back! This week I'm excited to let all my followers know about my back to school deals. I have several Freebies that you can download just by clicking on my TpT tab at the top of this web page. Just look for all the freebies and download them. Yes, they are completely free!I will also be giving a discount for all my TpT teacher products for this week only. Score some fun music lesson plans, exciting smart board games, music worksheets, folk dancing cards, lots of fun music games, guided composing lessons, recorder mad minutes and much more.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Music-Lesson-Plan-Fun-Musical-Spelling-Bee-1261627

Look for my best seller: Substitute Plans To The Rescue- It has great ideas for music sub plans. These sub plans are editable and you can pick and choose any lessons that work for your class. Check out this one stop shopping for your music class by clicking on the TpT tab at the top of my page while they are still on sale. Check out the smartboard game below. My class love to play smartboard games and I like to use them in music centers.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Smartboard-Music-Games-1392649



Thanks for stopping by and have a great school year! Sherry Stucki :)