Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fun Freebies For Music Teachers


Hello everyone,

This week I am so thankful to celebrate a Teachers Pay Teachers Milestone! Thank you so much for your support of my store in helping me to reach my goal of over 200 followers! I could not have achieved this milestone without you, so I wanted to offer a few freebies as a way to say "thanks".

Download these free Orff Instrument Labels for your class. They would also look great in any concert or music program. You can grab this freebie by clicking on the picture.



The next freebie is one of my classes favorite songs. This is a great song to play on boomwhachers, recorders, or Orff instruments. It has a fun mini lesson and covers several essential music skills to teach your class. You can check it out here by clicking on the Snake Charmer picture on my sidebar or Freebie Tab at the top of this page.


Want more freebies? Click on the pictures below to grab these freebies for your class. Again, I would like to give a big heart felt thank you for your support! Enjoy these free music products! Sherry Stucki :)

                           
        
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the 4 voice cup game. It will go perfectly with the lesson I planned with using different voices!