Friday, January 16, 2015

Music Symbol Game


My class loves an exciting game called the Swat Game. I love it because it helps my class instantly learn their music symbols.
I like to use the music symbol cards in this game as vocabulary flash cards to help my class learn new music symbols.


This is an elimination game to see who can quickly find the music symbol 1st. I've also used this this game to help my class review their musical symbols when I use a substitute teacher. I know that my class will have fun with this music game even when I can't be at work. Check out this game by clicking on the picture below
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please take a moment to leave a comment below about what works well with your students.
 (For more exciting lessons and fun things to do with your class, be sure to Sign up by email on my side bar to claim your monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks).

 
 


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Substitute-Music-Plans-1232001
Click on the picture to get this fun game for your class.