Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bring On The Super Fun Lesson Plans



Chicken On A Fence Post Game



Lucy Locket Game

Want to bring some fun and exciting lessons into your classroom?

One of the best ways I've found to bring excitement into my class is to use more games. I try to find a way to include a game that will teach the concepts I am focusing on in my lesson. It could be as simple a designing a matching game on the smart board, or having fun by getting your class moving in a group game like Four Corners.  Your students will enjoy the lesson more and you will be able to bring a spark into your lesson plans.  I love it when my class tells me that they had so much fun after they played a game. They are having so much fun that they don't even realize that they are learning many music concepts that go along with your lesson.
(For more exciting lessons and fun things to do with your class, be sure to Sign up by email on my side bar to claim your monthly freebie, teacher tips & tricks).
Need some new games to play with your class? Check out some fun music games found here in:

  " There Was An  Old Pirate Who Swallowed Some instruments" .  


Enjoy!!! 
Mrs Stucki,  Music Educator


 

No comments: